View Single Post
Old 09-23-2005, 04:03 AM

Default Re: Global Social Unrest

Have not recieved any email like that but I can guarrantee the situation in Sweden's third city Malmö is correct as described in your post, igwt.

And other Swedish cities and towns are not far behind.

Although I would not trust Aftonbladet or Expressen, which are tabloids willing to vilify anyone if the can make a buck extra.

Another very important point is that although stories of gang rapes on a regular basis in Sweden are reported by the mass media, the PC agenda to turn Sweden into lawlessness and chaos has decided that the ethnicity of rapists and assault offenders is only publicized when it's a SWEDISH perpetrator, NEVER when it's a foreigner or a person from another "culture", i.e. race.

There was even a story from the north of Sweden were a girl had allegedly been raped by 3-4 Swedish men - they definately publicized their ethnicity in THIS case! - and the story was massively blown up in said medias, only to implode since it got out a few days later that the girl had lied and made up the story. Some speculate that she did it to distract from the absurdly large number of rapes FACTUALLY COMMITTED by Africans/Middle Eastern men EXCLUSIVELY against Swedish women/girls.

It seems race and ethnicity is only important when criminals are White/European; otherwise, when the criminals are Black/African/non-European/Middle Eastern, then suddenly there is "equality" between different races, and race and ethnicity becomes "irrelevant" and not "necessary to publicize"; it's something people "don't need to know".
There's "Political Correctness", "Tolerance" and "Equality" for you.

DOUBLE STANDARDS is what it is.

So please, don't tell me race doesn't matter. It certainly matters when Whites commit crimes.

Like in any Western country the Swedish media are trying to whip up a violent anti-Muslim sentiment. Nevertheless, there is a massive problem because of several issues. One is the fact that although there is a law against discrimination on the basis of sex, race, religious beliefs etc., it only is implemented ONE WAY. That means that a person from a non-Swedish/non-White background is protected by law against such discrimination, whereas a Swedish person is NOT. This is consistently the case. Swedes are second-class citizens in their own country.

One of my best friends didn't get a job she was the most qualified and competent for - the employers even acknowledged this directly to her! - because they had "directives from above" to only hire people of non-Swedish/non-White birth!

As an aside, this photo below was blown up and published on news bills all over Sweden. Of course, they didn't report the true nationality of the criminals, but they made sure kids going to school in the morning didn't have a choice but to be shocked and traumatized by the horror of this photo.

Anyway, I don't care whether you're African, European, Jew, White, Black, Green - whatever race: if you behave the way that photo illustrates, you are nothing but a monster and should be SEVERELY PUNISHED.

Here is a recent report of one of many rapes, from Rense:

<a href="http://www.rense.com/general67/swed.htm">Price Of 'Multiculturalism' -
Swedish Girls
Beaten, One Raped</a>
From Jan Lamprecht
AfricanCrisis.Org
9-20-5

Some interesting rape statistics from Sweden below. 80% of rapes in Sweden are caused by immigrants. We're always hearing how the Swedes are supporting Africa and how Liberal and Politically Correct they are.

A journalist in Sweden sent me this most interesting story which has a photo which is a must-see. Violent and deadly crimes of all types have skyrocketed since the immigration flood began in Europe. - Jan

Here is the email -

Hi Jan,

This might be of interest to you.

(This is the original link, along with the photo): [img align=right]http://www.nationell.nu/nybild/linda.jpg[/img]
http://www.nationell.nu/index.php?a=741

The link story is about two Swedish girls who were brutally beaten and one of them raped on last New Years Eve in Gothenburg, Sweden. The picture shows the raped girl called Linda. The attackers were a bunch of black immigrants from Africa.

The two girls met the men when going to a party but couldn't find their way to it. The blacks suggested they'd accompany the girls because they knew where this party was. Since Swedish women are brain-washed since kindergarten that 'every one is the same' and just like any other Swede on the inside, they went along.

On the way, the girls "got" separated and were horribly beaten. One of the girls faked being dead and because of it escaped being raped.

Swedish police have finally, after 9 months, managed to find one of the attackers. In the Swedish main stream media he's been described as 'Finnish.' What they've been trying to hide is the fact that he's a black African with a Finnish citizenship.

These poor girls were actually on Swedish TV a while after they were assaulted. Spurred on by the reporters et al, they both exclaimed that the fact that the rapists were black had nothing to do with what they'd been subjected to...

80% of rapes in Sweden are perpetrated by immigrants and 80% of the victims are ethnic Swedish girls and woman according to any police officers investigating rapes when speaking off the record. Rape statistics in Sweden have sky rocketed since the start of multiculturalism.