View Single Post
Old 09-23-2005, 04:19 AM

Default Re: A lot of bigotry here, I notice (RANT TIME)

Quote:
John 2:13-16 "Now the Passover of the Jews was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem. And He found in the temple those who sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the moneychangers doing business. When He had made a whip of cords, He drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and the oxen, and poured out the changers' money and overturned the tables. And He said to those who sold doves, "Take these things away! Do not make My Father's house a house of merchandise!"

He's not all peace and love. Sometimes you have to call a spade a spade.

I certainly have the brains to know the difference when i talk about "Da Jooooze" and the every day people who subscribe to Judaism to varying degree's.

Just as I know the difference between human beings who are attracted to same sex relationships and shun the worst of the "gay lifestyle and agenda". They just want to be left alone and I have no problem.

Whats great is that you are free to write and express your views which you have done very well.

Whats also great is people on these forums are free to voice their opinions on a myriad of topics.

Should people advocate violence towards people purely because of their race/look/beliefs then they should be arrested and charged for threatening or conspiring to kill. There are plenty of laws available without the feel good tripe you've offered up. "Feel Good Tripe" because you have just perfectly voiced the "rational" behind the myriad of new laws being introduced to prevent valid criticism of a certain group of people.

Truth needs no laws to uphold it.

You write nicely.

Keep up the good work!