View Single Post
Old 09-23-2005, 05:50 AM

Default Re: A lot of bigotry here, I notice (RANT TIME)

Quote:
People who practice a religion that you don't practice aren't evil. This includes witchcraft, which is a real religion called Wicca, which has the main rule that whatever you do comes back on threefold, so they aren't hurting anybody if they know what's good for them. It's different from Satanism. It's different from Paganism. It's different from New Age Spiritualism. READ A BOOK.
You've been reading the wrong books. All witchcraft, New Ageism, Freemasonry and every other branch of the occult eventually tracks back to the Satanic credo of Aleister Crowley: "Do as thou wilt." (And just to make it look good for outsiders, they will occasionally throw in, "...an if it hurt no one" as a presupposition.)
I haven't noticed any of the hatred, bigotry, intolerance and other PC bullchips that you allude to as dominating this website. Just honest, sincere people looking for truthful answers instead of the usual mainstream hype that you seem to ape so well in your criticisms. (And I second TB's motion; you do write very well.)

Quote:
I haven't gotten through a small portion of this site yet and I've just been overwhelmed by people completely disrespecting any spirituality that they don't practice, which I've noticed has only been Christians badmouthing other faiths F.Y.I. I love Jesus, by the way. But I despise Bush's fear-based Church Culture which is what I've overdosed on during my short while here.
Now this really gives you away. Not only do most of the people on this site not support Bush in any way, shape or form, but also very few of the Christian members of this forum espouse G. W.'s Evangelical Dominionist apostasy of Christianity.
You are making generalized, sweeping and unfounded accusations against some very good people, and I do not condone that. It is you who are tarring others with the broadest possible brush with smug, self-righteous platitudes and PC garbage. Cast the beam out of thine own eye, first, brother.
You really do write well. You just need to work harder on the content.