View Single Post
Old 09-23-2005, 11:30 AM

Default Re: Wake up call to New Zealand

Quote:
Draken wrote:
Yeah, they seem to be thinking: "If we legislate away their freedoms and rights with anti-hate laws, we win. If they try to oppose our legislature and anti-hate laws by force, i.e. open revolution, we strike militarily, i.e. we win."

The NWO seeks to win, regardless if we fight or not:

if we fight physically, we are at open war with the NWO;

if we don't fight physically, we lose our rights and freedoms.

I say it's better to die fighting than to die knowing you didn't do anything to stop it.

Who's going to take the first step toward open aggression, is the question.
The NWO is really trying very hard to provoke a response from the masses. Question is whether it's a good or a bad idea to respond, WHAT that response should be if any at all, and count on the very real possibility the NWO has anticipated the response and has a response of their own in the pipeline.

It certainly seems a bad idea, both to let oneself be provoked and to resist provocation. A line of response totally unexpected seems to be the most adequate one.
Do you think it's possible that they're setting up Europe for another purging? I mean if the people can be convinced that it was the joos or some other group that created their volatile multi-cultural society, the whole thing could be just a ploy to build up for another war.

--Andrew Carnegie