View Single Post
Old 01-02-2005, 12:27 PM

Default The Truth About Jesus

I seek refuge in God from Satan, the rejected
In the name of God, The Gracious, The Merciful

[10:35] Say, "Does any of your idols guide to the truth?" Say, "GOD guides to the truth. Is one who guides to the truth more worthy of being followed, or one who does not guide, and needs guidance for himself? What is wrong with your judgment?"

----------------------------------------------------
Lynne,

Personally i don't like to fight, it's not about me or my opinion, it's about THE TRUTH.

You call the truth "Lie, deceipt, false teaching", moreover you call God's religion " a satanic new world order" religion, therefore i cannot disregard this attack, but i can certainly disregard you.

The "Jesus" you are worshiping is Satan himself, you don't know the least about the real Jesus, who is an honorable prophet of God.

You are the one who is following the NWO's religion, i am sorry to say that but it's the truth, plain and simple. The NWO or Satan's religion is about "IDOL_WORSHIP", he and his agents adorn everything else than God (things and people) in our eyes to distract us from the real ONE god, who is the real Lord and only Savior.

So Satan will begin with adorning something or someone in your mind, same like he did before when he adorned the forbidden tree for Adam and his wife, he will tell you that the tree (money, celebrity, Jesus, Muhammad...etc) has a power (skill, knowledge, beauty, ..etc) which is independent of God, and then he promises you that this power would be yours, the next thing you know (if you accept his invitation) is your being totally stuck, glued to the thing or person unable to break free! thus the thing or person becomes an END in it or his or herself, a false god.

When that happens you become bound in slavery by Satan, the visible thing or person is but a tool in his hand to keep you checked inside the spiritual prison. Then you keep revolving in an orbit around your idol, completely distracted from God, righteousness and the truth.

Being family-centered, spouse-centered, celebrity-centered, women/men-centered, Jesus-centered or money-centered,status-centered, luxory-centered, interenet, synagogue, mosque or church-centered IS SATAN's NWO RELIGION.

Some may wonder, should we abandon everything and everyone then to be GOD-centered!? the answer is NO, the early Christians fell in that extreme (Hermitism), they even prohibited marriage.

[52:27] Subsequent to them, we sent our messengers. We sent Jesus the son of Mary, and we gave him the Injeel (Gospel), and we placed in the hearts of his followers kindness and mercy. But they invented hermitism which we never decreed for them. All we asked them to do was to uphold the commandments approved by GOD. But they did not uphold the message as they should have. Consequently, we gave those who believed among them their recompense, while many of them were wicked.

What "Submission" is all about is simply to SEE THROUGH things and people, and start RELATING all the powers in the world (beauty, skills, knowledge...etc) to the Creator, God instead of the visible creatures (which are an illusion), the creatures themselves have no inherent powers in them, Jesus wouldn't have uttered one word of wisdom without God inspiring him of it, he wouldn't have done any miracle without God's power.

Once you BELIEVE that there is actually nothing and nobody but God, you will lose your fear, worry, obsession and addictions.

You will be appreciative towards the Creator of all things alone, the Initiator of the heavens and the earth, you will be a balanced free individual as God originally created you.

Deuteronomy [6:5] Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.

This is what Satan and his agents hate the most, they hate that anybody would be FREE, they want to enslave everybody, it doesn't matter through whom or what, they use everything and everyone, whether Jesus, Mary, Muhammad or the saints, it makes no difference, their only goal is to distract you from God, your Creator, who has no equal.

Quran [18:102] Do those who disbelieve think that they can get away with setting up My servants as gods beside Me? We have prepared for the disbelievers Hell as an eternal abode.

This is my path, i invite to God alone, on the basis of a clear proof, and so do those who follow me. God be glorified. I am not an idol worshiper.

Ahmad Nishitoba

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...