View Single Post
Old 09-23-2005, 11:35 AM

Default Re: Quake of America, 119 2005

Hi Draken,

It has been a long time! how are you?. I believe guys that all our debates were in the spirit of love, i was not offended and i hope you were not too.

My friends this is it, the great Quake that will bring God's kingdom of Heaven. The date that God inspired me with, is coded in Quran (the book that the Muslims have abandoned en masse in favor of the man-made Hadith books).

I urge you also to check on my website how the date is coded along with the city's name, it is clear and simple and there is no manipulation or interpretation whatsoever, so who put it there except God?

Many people say, we will wait and see, but i have to say that your belief after the prophecy is fulfilled will not be of much value, why? because logically if God sends you a sign you should believe it, that is the test.

Please do not stop at watching the video, go to my website and verify the new information, if you really care about your future on earth and beyond.

Ahmad

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...