View Single Post
Old 01-02-2005, 02:48 PM

Default Re: Articles you might find interesting.

Peace Phillip,

Your article helped me understand the motives behind pushing the theory of evolution. I believe that Satan is the only creature who wants to evolute, ascend and become a god, actually he does already think of himself as a god!, but still his agenda involves convincing everybody that "the perfect human being" exists, i.e: Jesus.

[36:60] Did I not covenant with you, O Children of Adam, that you shall not worship the devil? That he is your most ardent enemy?

In the religion of "Submission" though, we know our limits, we know that we are just creatures, who are totally dependent on God, the Creator of all. We don't follow Satan in his egoistic dreams of devinity, for it's based on a lie.

As for evolution, the late messenger of the covenant "Rashad Khalifa" stated the following:

"Evolution is possible only within a given species. For example, the navel orange evolved from seeded oranges, not from apples. The laws of probablity preclude the possibility of haphazard evolution between species. A fish cannot evolve into a bird; a monkey can never evolve into a human."

For the whole article, check appendix 31 of the authorized english translation of QuranAppendix 31

Maybe the theory of evolution is a pretext to introduce the idea that everyone can be a god (having independent powers of God) in his own right.

Thanks for the well written article.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...