View Single Post
Old 09-23-2005, 06:43 PM

Default Re: A lot of bigotry here, I notice (RANT TIME)

I never said I hate anyone. Also, I know that eventually Christianity will be the losing team (to use your terminology) for a while, persecuted and despised, so playing this game would be very silly. I gain nothing by bringing other religions down. I care for the individual, especially if they are my friends and would like them to know the truth, because I have seen the destruction that occultism bring to people's lives, including in my own family. Maybe you haven't experienced this, and that's why you still believe it is ok.

Unfortunately, many Wiccans don't show this concern for Christians. They like to infiltrate churches, they put curses in Christians, etc. Good for you that you know only the kind side of them.

And if a Wiccan shows kindness to me, I would be grateful. But that doesn't make their beliefs true. As usual, you put words in my mouth that I didn't say and go astray from the subject.

Quote:
Nexuseuss wrote:
Why do you hate, Saturnino?

Religions aren't sports teams.

They're players of the same game.

If someone does you a kind act, do you ask for their credentials?

Many a Wiccan have shown me generosity and warmth because they cared about people besides themselves.

I won't fault them for that.