View Single Post
Old 09-24-2005, 10:11 AM

Default Re: Sharon: Palestinians must show their desire for peace

Your humor is so dry, yet rapier sharp that I had to have a drink of water and apply a bandaid after reading your post. :lol:

The situation you describe is world-wide, point in fact the American Indian, blacks in Africa, the Aztecs and Mayans of Central and South America, Pacific Islanders, etc. More and more people squabbling over a finite amount of land and rapacious robber barons wanting all the natural resources under their control.

I don't really see mankind making the needed changes that would result in an equitable solution. Obviously, we can't all just get along.

What I do see is a world full of scared and insecure people, positioning themselves behind big governments with bigger weapons of mass destruction in order to try and prove Darwin's Theory of Survival of the Fittest by proxy. Sad, sad, sad. That virtually assures the most unfit, morally and spiritually, will survive.

Personally, I'm waiting and hoping that those little guys in the strange flying machines will come down with an ultimatum.

Hey, you gotta believe in something, so I believe I'll have another beer. :-?