View Single Post
Old 01-02-2005, 11:48 PM

Default Re: Is 666 the number of the beast or the Quran?

pure concept.

Ding, ding, ding, you win the bravery award! Most of us white Europeans do not socialize outside our own race. How many white folks suffer the superiority complex of making fun of those they figure, have less of than them. I think it's a Jerry Springer kind of attitude.

Look at that sad sack of shit over there, and don't dare look in the mirror. Sounds NWO, to me. A lot of us are guilty, to a greater or lesser degree.

The black folks around these parts are just as racist as the whites. Kids are warned of how they will be met in society and they learn, in life, what their parents taught them to be the truth.

I bet the Chinese are feeling superior to all their neighbours too as probably every silly nationality of peoples in this world who have been blessed with capitalism - a superiority complex in the making.

Capitalism means I have more than you, ergo I am worth more than you - I am better than you.

People fear what they don't understand and hate what they fear. I was brought up in a white upper middle class racist neighbourhood. There were no black families in my neighbourhood. Point of note, a 12 year old recently defined her neighbourhood as good. I asked her how does she defined a good neighbourhood. "No black people" was her response and she just finished explaining to me that she wasn't racist.

I also have a lot of friends of many nationalities. I have learnt that ignorant biggots come in all races and sizes, from my friends.

Sadly, the propaganda machine has been fine-tuning the white racism to the nth degree. When it is backed up by the media and the police, and society in general??? What do we expect.

The New World Order. A bunch of racist sheep, all laughing at the next one in line, while they all stand in line, at the slaughterhouse. Paints a pretty silly picture.

Everyone is so busy looking for the bad, that no one bothers to acknowledge the good or see the common ground.`

In closing, I agree with you.

XXX