View Single Post
Old 09-25-2005, 04:38 PM

Default Re: Hi, new here. Have stupid questions. Trust no one.

I hope that everybodyís paying attention to how this truebelieverís been harassing and trying desperately to discredit me every time I post. Sound familiar? Every spook Iíve encountered does this. He has me pegged for a wimp who will back down under his bullying. Iím not scared of him. Iím scared FOR him.

And, truebeliever, if youíre actually not a spook, stop acting like one. Your attacking me is not justified. Iím not whatever you think I am. Iím just Christian and doing my best to follow Jesus and trying not to let this world go down the toilet. Weíre allowed to disagree without your thinking that Iím the bad guy. Please simply state that you think that Iím wrong in how I do things and I will be respectful of that.

Peace to you, truebeliever. Iím sorry if I offended you in any way. Truce, please. You have a choice now: continue attacking me relentlessly and everybody can believe that youíre nothing but a spook, bully, and goon, or we can join together and fight as a team against the NWO. You decide.