View Single Post
Old 09-26-2005, 06:50 PM

Default Re: Moral Poverty Cost Blacks in New Orleans

Quote:
Are you sure you wouldn't like to be an inner city youth today?
No, sorry. I still don't believe that it's all as simple as an episode of the Larry Elder show.
As I've been trying to say , it's all relative.
The odds of me being an inner city youth who can take advantage of the free educational opportunities that you cite are about the same as finding a pig who can fly. The elites wouldn't make these opportunities available under any other scenario. They know that only a small minority of drug and gang-ravaged inner city youth will take advantage of these opportunities, just enough to stick out like a sore thumb in Corporate American and drive the white majority green with envy.
Such is the result of acculturation, NWO-style. They attempt and succeed to instill "cultural shockwaves" throughout the socioecomonic strata in order to perpetuate the conflict that leads to their Hegelian resolutions.
Are blacks weak and stupid for not seeing through this and countering by adopting the behavior you describe? Of course, but this is exactly why the system keeps spoonfeeding them leaders like Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton. Any leader who demonstrates real character and integrity and tries to shift the paradigm is quickly and forcefully eliminated -- look at Malcolm X and Stokely Carmicahel as examples.
To me this argument isn't a lot different than asking why white people keep using those worthless Federal Reserve notes instead of opting out of the central banksters' rigged currency system all toghether; or why we even keep voting or participating at all in that great sham known as Western democracy; or why there's always another shallow, materialistic sycophant willing to throw on a hood and noose and sell his soul to Freemasonry. It's not just black people who can't be forced to drink from the fount of enlightenment. We're all equally guilty of being stupid, irresponsible and utterly intractable.
That's what makes this conpsiracy work. It seeks the lowest common denominators of human behavior and exploits them relentlessly.