View Single Post
Old 01-03-2005, 12:12 PM

Default Re: Articles you might find interesting.

thokhanCep - You are absolutely on the money with technocracy. As a matter of fact, I have been researching technocracy extensively and it appears that it will be the primary focus of my next book (which will probably just be an upgraded edition of my last).

rushdoony - Thank you for the valuable information. No, my IQ is not higher than yours. I am just an ordinary person.

As for creationism, I do not subscribe to that school of thought. However, I am a Christian. My big problem with creationist is that they attempt to explain the Lord's supernatural acts in the context of metaphysical naturalism. Thus, they fall into the same trap as Darwinians.

How did God do all of it? Science has revealed some of the means, but not all. I personally do not think we will ever completely understand because we are operating with limited empirical faculties. Those faculties are not capable of fully discerning the incorporeal, supernatural forces that I believe have shaped the cosmos.

As I stated in my articles, empirical epistemology results in the rejection of causality and, thus, becomes just another form of mysticism.

Again, thank you all so much for the input!