View Single Post
Old 09-27-2005, 11:17 AM

Default Re: Video On The Origens Of The Illuminati/Mason Movement. "The Lightbringers" By Juri Lina.

Hi Stranger,

Very interesting post, thanks. Now I am confused because I am certain Lucifer and Satan are pictured as two different beings in the theosophic circles.

But again, there is some groups with slightly different emphasis branching out from the theosophic society.

I am calling the theosophic content grey because it claims that road to good goes through evil. That evil is a tool of good.

Even though I must say that the media that presents white middle class corrupt and meaningless christianity as a path to truth and salvation is as depressing and blind as the dusty doctrines of Ms Blavatsky.

I personally think all the major institutionalised religions will disappear within time, and hopefully rather sooner than later.

Don't you all think it is time for human beigns to take their responsibility of their own thoughts and not let some guy in a cloak to deside how they should live their life.

The history shows the biggest conspirator of all times is the catholic church. Now there is murder, plundering, secrecy and torture for you.