View Single Post
Old 09-27-2005, 01:39 PM

Default Re: Video On The Origens Of The Illuminati/Mason Movement. "The Lightbringers" By Juri Lina.

Guys, in my humble opinion you seem to spend a lot of time thinking about Satan/Lucifer, and not really that much time thinking about God. I'm not suggesting anything more, than the simple notion that if you fill yourselves with God there's no place for the Devil.

Don't get too bogged down by trying to find out whether it's Lucifer or Satan who's the really evil one. Wouldn't it be easier to just say there is Evil in the world and call it evil as soon as you see it's evil?

The rest of the time one should think about and concern oneself with God. In that sense I agree with Ahmad when he said whatever occupies your mind most of the time, that's your god.

Why should I read Blavatsky, or Bailey to find insights and wisdom about the Sacred and the Divine when I can read the Quran, the Bible, the Vedas, Buddhist Sacred texts, the Tao, etc.?

In your search for the Sacred and the Divine, do you turn to Aleister Crowley too? I'm sure he had a lot to say about God and Lucifer, but is he trustworthy?

Is Blavatsky or Bailey trustworthy?

Why read secondary sources when you can read primary ones?