View Single Post
Old 09-27-2005, 03:49 PM

Default Re: Video On The Origens Of The Illuminati/Mason Movement. "The Lightbringers" By Juri Lina.

Wow, where to begin? Well.....

Quote:
Guys, in my humble opinion you seem to spend a lot of time thinking about Satan/Lucifer, and not really that much time thinking about God
Drak, as you see, the topic of the thread is the Illuminati/Masons. The topic is not "what is your view of God" When talking about the origins of the Illuminati, the topic of Satan is going to come up. If you would like to start a thread on God, please do, I would enjoy that.

Quote:
Wouldn't it be easier to just say there is Evil in the world and call it evil as soon as you see it's evil?
I do not agree with the New Age trend of referring to a factual Devil as a general concept of just "evil in the world". IMHI, that is very dangerous road to go down, plays into his plan (explanation too long and boring to post, but willing to if needed).

Quote:
Why should I read Blavatsky, or Bailey to find insights and wisdom about the Sacred and the Divine
You are incorrectly declaring that we are (or I am) reading Blavatsky and Bailey to find insight. Good neighbor! Nothing could be further from the truth. I stumbled across their Lies quite by accident, however, when I further researched their garbage it helped me see that there really is a Conspiracy to wipe out the population.

Quote:
when I can read the Quran, the Bible, the Vedas, Buddhist Sacred texts, the Tao, etc.?
OK, here it goes, this is going to tick off the New Agers here, but these are desperate times, so let the sparks fly. While attempting to be well intentioned Drake, that above quote will be well received by the NWO. We know that they are going to force a one world religion down our throats, a religion nicely described in your quote. No thanks, I do not need the Vedas, Buddhist Sacred texts or the Quran. The Holy Bible is completely sufficient, that is why the Illuminati hates that Book, and why they will go after the Christians first.

Quote:
In your search for the Sacred and the Divine, do you turn to Aleister Crowley too?
What in the wide wide world of sports are you talking about??????? No where in this thread do I get the feeling that any of the respondents that researched this topic were doing so to get Divine insight.

If you want to start a separate thread about God, great, I'm there! That is my first and favorite subject.

Signed

Unapologetically Christian,

Stranger