View Single Post
Old 09-27-2005, 08:47 PM

Default Re: Noam Chomsky - Controlled NWO Operative ?

He not only ignores the "conspiracy" he D_E_S_P_I_S_E_S the "Konspiracy Kooks" which leaves me to believe he is simply arrogant...and incapable of delving further.

I think God is smart. He provides "stepping stones" to each level of the "conspiacy". As one delves no deeper, another comes along with the next level and the truth seekers descend.

"Incrementalizaion" but working for us.

He is an endespensable reference though and graces my bookshelf. His book and documentary "Manufacturing Consent" is PRICELESS! A must read and watch.

His take on the "Round Table" groups is that they are irrelevant. If the U.S citizenry simply takes up it's God given rights, they will take control of the State apparatus ACTUALLY doing the bad deeds, and set things straight... :-D

Now THAT is "innocence". But then...maybe he is a more sinister player. I bet he goes to bed dreaming of Hillary and those power suits EVERY night...grrrrrrr....

P.S...well I guess this sums it up...

Quote:
His formula over the years has stayed consistent: blame "America" and "corporations" while failing to examine the hidden Globalist overclass which pulls the strings, using the U.S. as an engine of creation and destruction. Then after pinning all the worlds ills on American imperialism, Chomsky offers the solution of world government under the United Nations.

P.P.S...that is a MUST read article.