View Single Post
Old 09-28-2005, 01:39 AM

Default Re: Video On The Origens Of The Illuminati/Mason Movement. "The Lightbringers" By Juri Lina.

Hey Stranger!

If you want to discuss the Sacred and the Divine on a separate thread, I have posted several, but by now they are probably lost in the tsunami wave of information that has become CC.

It's so sad when you really REALLY Christian people dismiss the wisdom of other parts of the world instead of realizing that they too are believers in God. As if every non-Christian religion really in actual fact is a vehicle for the NWO. What nonsense.

Good to hear you don't read Blavatsky and Bailey to learn about the Sacred and the Divine. It sure sounded like it though.

Anyway, I can't be bothered to yet again tell relatively new members to the forum what I've discussed before with regards to the New Age movement. Everyone seems SOOO quick to dismiss everyone else's beliefs as New Age, pat themselves on the back for being on the "right" side, without seeing the very real possibility they might be heading down the New Age hole themselves.

I suppose you haven't read my 800 posts, out of which probably at least a quarter is on the issue of God and the Sacred. I don't blame you.

It seems CC IS getting too big and info is getting lost instead of found.

In closing, I certainly am well-intentioned but if you think you know better, what can I do?

Christians don't have a monopoly on God, simple as that.