View Single Post
Old 01-03-2005, 05:37 PM

Default Re: Thinking about joining, anyone with me?

If us slaves prayed 100 of us for each one of them.. (There are only 10,000 of them).. Our prayers would take only only a million of us to counteract their evil incantations, but since they are planning on killing billions of us.. What choice do we have but to bow our heads and pray... Listening for the voice of Divine Truth within us to guide our paths.

But then again, bowing our heads in prayer makes it easier to cut off our heads.. Are we to help them?

Just for no reason, I'll mention that I have caught and killed hundreds of Octopi, as a commercial fisherman.. Here's how you string them up so they can't slime an slither away (They are smart and extremely strong, with an incredible gripping ability because of their suction cups.. A hundred pounder can fit thru a hole the size of a 50 cent piece...' the size of it's beak')... What you do is put loop around their head and suspend them above the deck...Oh... Their tentacles try to grasp the deck and everything within reach, but eventually because their head is bigger then the noose, they loose their grip...And after turning a bunch of different pretty colors eventually turn gray... No more problems with the octopus... And then you sell him for 1$ a pound.

Octopus tastes great if you boil him after beating the hell out of him with a hammer.. Very tender and tasty.