View Single Post
Old 09-28-2005, 09:17 AM

Default Re: Video On The Origens Of The Illuminati/Mason Movement. "The Lightbringers" By Juri Lina.

True, Sat, very true.

But why am I being suspected for playing into the hands of the NWO everytime I mention the Quran, the Vedas, the Buddhist Sacred texts etc., by people like Stranger?

I'm sick and tired of it, frankly.

Talk about not allowing open discussion. "I need only the Bible and everything else is NWO and New Age".

What is this exclusivist idea that Jesus is the only path to God? Ridiculous. Where does it come from? A shallow interpretation of Jesus' words by people accusing me of "personal" and "satanic/Luciferian" interpretations of the Bible texts; those who think THEY understand the Bible and Jesus' words BEST.

Yes, I know Stranger hasn't accused me of such, but others have in the exact same vein.

If you think about it, with many thousands of years of Man and his notions on spirituality manifested in different religious cults and beliefs, if anything can rightly and correctly be called New Age, it's Christianity.

Christianity is one among those religions which is the farthest away from the Source, the Primordial Spirit, i.e. God.

Having said that, I think you people Saturnino and Stranger should know - IF YOU'VE READ MY VIEWS ON CHRIST - what I think.

As far as I know NONE of you have commented on my threads on the New Age false doctrine, NONE of you have commented on my Anti-Christ-Upton thread, NONE of you have commented on my views of spiritual resistance to the NWO. So I assume you judge and dismiss my tries at OPEN discussion without anything on your feet.

So far, very few have commented on those threads I think are the most important. Until that happens I'm not taking any criticisms seriously.