View Single Post
Old 09-28-2005, 12:45 PM

Default Re: Video On The Origens Of The Illuminati/Mason Movement. "The Lightbringers" By Juri Lina.

Quote:
Hey Stranger!
Whoa, take your blood pressure meds, if you blow a gasket, then I lose the enjoyment of talking with you.

Quote:
It's so sad when you really REALLY Christian people dismiss the wisdom of other parts of the world
As opposed to what? Unreally, UNREALLY Christian?

Quote:
Good to hear you don't read Blavatsky and Bailey to learn about the Sacred and the Divine. It sure sounded like it though.
This is still the strangest part of your response. No idea where or how you came to that conclusion. Your going to have to come up with a specific quote from me.

Quote:
Christians don't have a monopoly on God, simple as that.
This is an interesting point. “Monopoly” is a thoughtful choice of words. It depends on what you mean by Monopoly. The Lord wants everyone (from all lands) to have a relationship with him, thus no Monopoly. However, He says to worship only Him (no other gods, exclusive), thus Monopoly.

Quote:
What is this exclusivist idea that Jesus is the only path to God? Ridiculous. Where does it come from? A shallow interpretation of Jesus' words
This is an easy one. John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me”.
Drake wrote: “What is the exclusivist idea that Jesus is the only path to God? Well, read that verse again Drak.
Drake wrote: “Ridiculous”. Read that verse again Drak.
Drake wrote: “A shallow interpretation of Jesus words”. Read that verse again Drak. It is as straightforward a meaning as there ever can be. Shallow? This is just one verse of many (many Drak) Those words by Jesus are a CHECKMATE to mankind.

You do not have to accept these words Drak, you can deny Christ as the only path to God, that is your choice. But you can never, NEVER again use the argument of where do these lame Christians get the idea of the exclusivity of Jesus because I just showed you. Never again Drak can you say “shallow interpretation” of Jesus words. Now you know exactly what He said, there is no room for alternative interpretations, and that is just ONE verse, if I was not at work, I would have given you many more straightforward meaning verses, and not open to some bizarre interpretation. Either you Except Him or Reject Him, there is no fuzzy middle ground, and that is not my personal interpretation, THOSE ARE HIS WORDS, not mine. You can no longer reject Him using that lame cop out excuse of saying “well that is someone else’s interpretation of His words” because now you know better, now you have read His exact words. Now the responsibility of rejecting Him as the only Path to God (which is your choice) is completely and totally yours. In the same way, the rejection on the other religions is completely my responsibility. I have researched the Truth, and I have made my Choice. Either in the above verse, Jesus was lying, was a lunatic, or is LORD. No other options, no other choices. I say He is LORD, you do not, your choice.

It may come across as if I am angry with you Drak, nothing is farther from the truth. You made a comment that if it is not Christian, then I say it is New Age. I say if faith is not in Christ alone, then one will be separated from God (reject it or accept). New Age or Theosophy is taking supposedly divine out of each religion, including Christianity, and mixing it into some happy feel good bowl (of crap).

Drak, you’re my guy. Don’t have a stroke reading this, I’m just being as direct as needed. Christianity is exclusive not because I say so, but because Jesus said so. I felt it so important to respond to you that I did not take my lunch break. Now I am Hypoglycemic and the room is spinning, anyone have any sugar?

Yo TB, what's up, hope all is well on your side of the world.

John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me”.

Jesus’ checkmate