View Single Post
Old 09-28-2005, 02:06 PM

Default Re: Look Out! China's Comin Ta Get Ya! Booga, Booga!!!!

Quote:
I dont think we actually disagree.
No, we don't really.
Before the one world government can be implemented, America must be weakened, discredited and destroyed. Bush is fulfilling his preordained role in bringing this about.
The NWO will capture the "moral high ground" and convinced everyone that they are the good guys, the saviors, before they make their move. On all of these points I think we agree.
The United States must be destroyed both financially and militarily. The latter simply implies that U. S. nuclear superiority must be undermined somehow. This is not as difficult as one might think. Keep in mind how much the Israeli Mossad's rogue elements have penetrated America's DOD network. Some of the Pentagon's computer and communications euipment has been designed and/or operated by Israeli subcontractors. They know our defense system better than we do, especially its glitches and vulnerabilities. 9/11 proved that. It would be relatively simple for them to devise a way to take our nukes offline, maybe without even a preemptive strike. But most likely there will be a phyical surprise attack against some key elements of the grid that will render the rest of the system impotent.
Whatever internal patriotic resistance still exists at that point will be forced to capitulate, with the realization that they are outgunned without a nuclear arsenal to back up the threat of any further opposition.
That is what I'm saying.