View Single Post
Old 09-28-2005, 02:20 PM

Default Re: Video On The Origens Of The Illuminati/Mason Movement. "The Lightbringers" By Juri Lina.

Stranger, you simply haven't read what I've written on my views regarding Christianity and Jesus. What can I say.

So you mean to say that you have to go through Jesus' body and out his back to get to his father, Joseph? That is what Jesus said, that's what the Bible says, right that's what the words mean according to you, right? And why would I want to come to Jesus' father, Joseph? Because Joseph IS Jesus' father, right? He WAS born of Joseph and Mary, right? I mean, it is a really simple, straightforward meaning, Stranger. Read the words again.

Please.

Everyone interprets, even you my humble friend.

Who said I reject Jesus? You seem to think so - yet another proof of your not having read my posts.

Next time don't kill yourself telling me what Jesus said and what that means, read my posts before you "correct" my thoughts.

Just one thing though, but I have a feeling you will reject it just because it's me saying it. Well, it's not me saying it, it's <a href="http://www.frithjof-schuon.com/interview.htm">Frithjof Schuon</a>. Please, do yourself a favour and look him up:

"Question : You have written more than twenty books on religion and spirituality. Your first book has the title The Transcendent Unity of Religions. May I ask you how one should understand this unity?

Frithjof Schuon: Our starting point is the acknowledgment of the fact that there are diverse religions which exclude each other. This could mean that one religion is right and that all the others are false; it could mean also that all are false. In reality, it means that all are right, not in their dogmatic exclusivism, but in their unanimous inner signification, which coincides with pure metaphysics, or in other terms, with the philosophia perennis