View Single Post
Old 09-28-2005, 02:02 PM

Default Re: "Eyeless In Gaza"

Quote:
Neither one of you guys has a problem expressing yourself, perhaps you would give me your deeper reasons for your dislike/disapproval of Kaminski.
When it comes to his interpretation of the New World Order, Kaminski simply cannot separate cause from effect in terms of religion.
He blames the entire conspiracy on misguided religious beliefs, similar to John Lenon's lyrics to the song Imagine, i. e., that a world without religious beliefs would also be a eutopia devoid of conflict and strife.
Nothing could be further from the truth. As Dr. Henry observes, it is the New World Order's corruption and destruction of relgion, as well as race, nation and family values, that comprises their agenda for the subversion of society. Are we to honestly believe that a bunch of evil monopolists aren't going to find other justifications for cheating, killing, stealing and every type of general mayhem simply because they no longer have religious differneces and conflicts? This is similar to the rationale of the gun control nuts that taking away firearms will eliminate violent crime.
I believe this misconception on the part of many NWO anlysts has its basis in their inability to wrap their secular humanist-trained intellects around the concept of Satanism as being the central and pervasive element throughout the entire conspiracy. (Note that I am not saying that a belief in a horned demon with pitchfork -- or any higher power -- is necessary as long as one is able to understand that those involved in this cabal espouse such beliefs and are controlled by them.)
Kaminski even goes so far as to fall into the old Gnostic trap of asserting that all deities are essentially man-made and therfore inherently Satanic; of course, the only solution offered to this conundrum is for man to perfect himself to godlike status -- the exact same vanity of the Illuminati themselves.
And no, BA, TB & I weren't talking so much about this Kaminski piece specifically as his work in general.