View Single Post
Old 09-28-2005, 04:40 PM

Default Re: Video On The Origens Of The Illuminati/Mason Movement. "The Lightbringers" By Juri Lina.

Draken,

the essence of Christianity is the cross, God coming as a man and dying for the sins of those who believe in Him. The rest, love, charity, etc., can be found in a dozen other religions.

Saying that you accept Christianity without the cross is the same to say that you cheer for Real Madrid soccer team because you like their shirt, but you really don't care who wins the game when they play. You only like some words of Christ, that's all. I'm ok with that.

But saying that Christianity promoted the decline of the West...come on. Man, I don't know where to start, this is trash of trash of philosophy. Christianity brought a sense of order in the universe, that allowed for the development of sciences. Scientists could try to find meaning in the universe because they believed in a rational God who created the universe. Not to mention the advances in human dignity, politics and law. You should read Francis Schaeffer.

This is a good example of the crazy attacks that you post here: I don't know what kind of thing you have been reading, and where you get those quotes, but it surely sounds like the Nietzchian superman / Nazi philosophy, saying that love and regard for the weak are bad things. This is basically the NWO reasoning to kill us peasants, and maybe that's why some people think you are a NWO agent.

Can you see the similarity ?