View Single Post
Old 09-28-2005, 04:12 PM

Default Re: Video On The Origens Of The Illuminati/Mason Movement. "The Lightbringers" By Juri Lina.

Wow - civilized discourse! I'm touched.

Watch and learn, Sat&Stranger.

Yeah, Finn, good points.

I could go on about Paul, I have a few questions about his motives. I'll leave it for now though. Maybe pick it up later.

What about all those scrolls and books NOT included in the Bible? Why not? Who decided? Why? What was in them that so did not fit with the plans of the early Church Fathers? Why were they considered so controversial that they needed to be suppressed and miscredited?

Does it not in fact look more like Christianity was subverted from the start?

Many of the Dead Sea Scrolls I hear are contemporary with Jesus. Are those considered forgeries by "true" Christians or are they applying their "correct" interpretations on the texts? I haven't read them (I'll definately read them) but I hear they give a completely different view of what the early Christian cult really was like and what it taught.

Regarding Bush, he's no more Christian than those Pakistanis or Arabs raping Western women are Muslims.

There's an ocean of issues to discuss on the topic of Christianity and Christ. If one is allowed to discuss openly, that is. :-)

Ciao for now, Finn.