View Single Post
Old 09-29-2005, 06:38 AM

Default Re: Look Out! China's Comin Ta Get Ya! Booga, Booga!!!!

I could be overly optimistic, but I believe there is a strong patriot movement still alive in this country, and much of it is vested within the military. They haven't all been corrupted by the Freemasonic Roman orgies that Kay Briggs describes. These are the guys who countermanded Cheney's stand down order and shot down the last plane before it could hit the Capitol building and give Dubya an excuse to impose martial law. These are the guys who are being relieved of duty after thirty years of spotless service under spurious allegations of "marital infidelity", because they have been caught planning a possible coup attempt.
These are the guys who will be instrumental in eventually bringing down the neocon regime, I also believe --- but sadly, in the process they will be doing just as the NWO planned. They will be exploited as "useful idots" until the revolution is well underway. Then they must be neutralized. The quickest way to accomplish this would be to disarm the nuclear grid. At that point, knowing what they know, they will back down and hand the country over to the UN and the sheeple. They will have no choice as true patriots. Just as Sitting Bull finally surrendered when he perceived the odds were overwhelming and the only alternative was the utter genocide of his people.
This is what I'm saying. Israel hasn't been nosing around inside our defense grid just to kill time. Chandra Levy found that out.