View Single Post
Old 09-29-2005, 06:01 AM

Default Re: Look Out! China's Comin Ta Get Ya! Booga, Booga!!!!

Fair enough. Quite possible.

But again...if they're out there...where are they? You know how criminal the Neo-cons are and...not a squeak.

The average pleb in the Pentagon loves it. They believe that 9-11 was an unfortunate covert op but inevitable as the average Yank slob cannot grasp the danger of Islamists till it is at their throats. This is Chomsky's analysis of American foreign policy in "Manufacturing Consent". That the Elite believe they must lead the public by the nose because they lack the ability to think ahead and see danger in time.

I assure you MANY of these possible patriots in the Pentagon have rationalised that 9-11 was unfortunate but what else could Bush do? The American public simply cannot grasp the danger they are in against Muslim Fundamentalism...sad, but nescessary to motivate the American public before danger closes in...blah, blah, blah.

If Bush and Co + Israel set off a biggie then yes, they could have a coup on their hands which is why i've stated that i believe Americans dying in large numbers unlikely.

I put in a post on 26th Febuary 2005 this...

Quote:
P.S...cant believe I forgot about their TRUMP CARD!

Natural disasters! Asteroid collisions and MAYBE...a Hollywood production of Close Encounters.

Oh that HAARP just keeps on singing!
The average military man LOVES order. He LOVES totalitarianism. He will take it, but he will not take millions of Americans dead to do it. 3000 is acceptable.

Time will tell.