View Single Post
Old 09-29-2005, 10:38 AM

Default Re: "Eyeless In Gaza"

Quote:
One last effort to make my position clear and then I am leaving the subject of religion.

1. I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU BELIEVE, that is up to you. I disregard Kaminski's rants on Christianity and Judaism - taking that which interests me and skipping the rest. He has his reasons for being anti-religion, you have your reasons for being pro-religion. FINE, both ways.
...Does this mean I won?:-?

No, not that simple, Barbara. Kaminski's attempts to make religion the scapegoat of the New World Order are not only offensive on a personal level to those who are believers, but more importantly, it is a recklessly incorrect prescription to the malady.
Religion is just one of the levers (albeit perhaps the most important) that the Illuminati manipulate in order to provoke the conflicts that will lead to their one world government and the suppression of all individual freedoms and liberties.
To focus on religion as the sole cause of the problem is a diversionary tactic at best and a subtle mechanism for substituting their secular humanist value system that Truebeliever describes at worst.
It is counterproductive and just plain stupid. As TB says, I suspect someone who writes with the skill and passion of Kaminski knows better; and I would temper that consdieration with whatever other valuable information that he might impart.
Now I am leaving the subject, too. :-D