View Single Post
Old 01-03-2005, 09:35 PM

Default Re: How many religious intolerance threads does it take to distract good "men"?

I agree, guys.
Separating us all through religious conflicts is one of the primary examples of the Hegelian dialect. We will never tackle this monster if we spend all of our time arguing and pointing the finger at each other.
Within almost every religion known to mankind (except for outright Satanism), you can find examples of positive, loving values; and you can also find just the opposite if you look hard enough: hatred, intolerance, sexism, bigotry. The former is generally derived from the purest, most original form of the belief system in question, while the latter usually comes from secular apostasy and ongoing corruption of religious scriptures and dogmas, such as "Rockefeller Christianity".
I think we are already seeing a prime example of this with the tactics of those disruptive elements on this forum. I am also very proud of the people in this group for not being easily deceived, manipulated or even "guilted" into compromising their opinions and beliefs.