View Single Post
Old 09-30-2005, 09:36 PM

Default Re: what's your best come back for the o'l "Anti-Semitism" ace in the hole?

Yeah, Thumper, I hear you.
I've been insulted and accused of everything from anti-Semitism to tinfoil insanity on other forums when I try to discuss even the most basic details of the global conpsiracy like central banking or the Illuminati.
Keep in mind one of the MWO control mechanisms is to make certain that their own people are monitoring and influencing mass media, just as Freemasonry instructs all of its converts to infiltrate and monitor the churches. Many of the "useful idiots" involved don't even realize what they are doing. They are just brainwashed ideologues who would have a fatal panic attack if they were forcefed most of the topics, links and files available on a site like this.
Let them have their sleep. They'll need to be rested up for what they will be facing in the not too distant future.