View Single Post
Old 09-30-2005, 10:03 PM

Default Re: CFR prez interview - NWO spokesperson

Quote:
The NWO program sounds like a great idea to many so it will certainly succeed initially. They talk about it openly because "they" sincerely believe it's the right thing to do.

I think it will be relatively benevolent at first. Lotsa goodies rolled out and ALL those world problems solved. Who can resist!
Only caught the first ten minutes so far, but that seems like a nuts on synopsis, TB.
This guy is a real snake oil salesman, that's for sure. Lowkey, feigning benevolence to the point of unctuousness, he makes it easier for me to understand how dumb I used to be.
If you haven't done the homework, someone like this makes a compelling argument for the NWO with euphemisms like "multilateral cooperation" and "global intervention". The benefits of internationalism are extolled, and the loss of individual and sovereign rights is never discussed.
And he reminds me yet another time that Bush, for all of his faults, is still the last vestige of nationalism we are ever likely to see in an American president. :-o