View Single Post
Old 10-01-2005, 11:25 AM

Default Re: Bill Bennett's "Off-Color" Remarks

Quote:
I agree with your views NOMAD and FREEMAN but what of personal responsability?
I have this argument ongoing with Barbara as well.
Of course, personal repsonsibility factors in, but until you have really experienced and researched the unique phenomeonon known as the American ghetto, you cannot understand just how much a single group of people can be so subjugated and oppressed.
Here is a response I made on another thread describing what happened when one group of black people rallied to change the situation in their neighborhood and the result:

real poverty

I personally witnessed this situation, too.
Some black people do rise about the self-destructive culture of their communities, and for that they deserve double credit for fighting a war on two fronts -- both aginst the poverty in which they are trapped and against the elite-controlled system which resists any attempts at escape or change.
Every black leader who wised up and tried to throw off the chains of the white welfare state was eliminated and/or assassinated, including Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, Stokely Carmichael and to a lesser degree even Louis Farrakhan.
The Tupac syndrome that you describe was, if you research it thoroughly, instigated with the same covert white elite banker money that financed the civil rights movement and every other destructive special interest group.
Just as we white folk were shamelessly duped by the Federal Reserve hoodwinking of 1913, so was a thriving albeit less profitable black subculture replaced with a dysfunctional, crime and vice-ridden welfare state under the sublte auspices of equal rights and affirmative action, as I believe we discussed in another thread.
I know for a fact that there are many black people who do agree with you and Barbara in principle -- just show them where and how to start to reclaim their neighborhoods. It's not as easy as it looks.