View Single Post
Old 10-02-2005, 06:59 PM

Default Gog, Magog, the Brother Hood of the Roof

I will try address this question as briefly as possible.

The term "Mystery Babylon the Mother of Harlots and Abominations of the Earth" comes from the book of Revelation. It has direct reference to the Roman Empire of the past. This does not neccessarily mean that occultists will not try to capitalize on the symbolism.

What theology students must begin to understand is that Dispensational Premillenialism is PART OF THE CONSPIRACY! It is the perfect misdirection device to cause people to look away from what is ACTUALLLY GOING ON RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM! While they look for 'Beasts' and 'Raptures' and 'Restorations of Jerusalem', the spiritual forces of Gog and Magog spread around the world. And they never know or realize what is going on before their blind eyes.

Premillenialism was begun by John Nelson Darby of the Plymouth Brethren in the mid-19th century. It is as false as false can be.

The only possible way to come to the truth of the prophecies in Revelation is to begin from the classical historicist view.

Now, that being said, we still need to address the place of the Illuminati.

I feel relatively safe discussing the Illuminati here. I don't know any of you yet except Shannow, but I feel that I can get away with stating the Illuminati as 'fact' without being laughed to scorn.

What does the Illuminati have to do with Revelation? Everything.

But, the Illuminati corresponds to the latter days in which we live. We are living after the 1000 year reign of Christ in heaven (viz. Rev. 20). The student will never understand what is going on in the world if he believes in Premillenialism.

We are living in the time of the Apostasy (viz. II Thess. 2:1-12). We are living in the time when Satan has been loosed fro his prison to once again go and deceive the inhabitants of the earth (viz. Rev. 20:7).

We are living in the times of Gog and Magog.

What is Gog and Magog? It is my position that these symbols directly correspond to the work of the Illuminati in the world at this time.

Gog is a Hebrew terem which means "roof". Magog means "from the roof."

During the days shortly after WWII, there was even a German Thule group which called itself The Brotherhood of the Roof.

They know exactly what they are doing. The rise of alien and UFO phenomenon is no accident. It directly corresponds to the planetary beings which came to the earth in the former days and corrupted it through marrying the daughters of men and producing the Nephilim (called the Sons of God, or fallen angels who followed Satan).

The Bible states that those of Gog and Magog would be as the number of the sand of the sea. They would surround the camp of the saints. And just when they are about to exact a total annihilation of God's elect on earth, fire comes from heaven and consumes them.

Briefly stated, Mystery Babylon was destroyed by the Kingdom of Christ in 410AD, when Aleric the Great sacked Rome.

What people tend to forget is that there is another, final enemy which arises after the 1000 year reign. This is the true meaning of the Battle of Armagedon. This is not a physical battle. It is a spiritual, sociological, mental and finacial battle -- because the Temple of God is IN MEN. In Christian theology the God's people IS His temple Paul wrote, "Know ye not that ye are the Temple of the Holy Spirit and that God is in you?".

I believe that the Mystery of Iniquity was fully revealed to the world by Aleister Crowley's Liber AL vel Legis. I believe that he is and was the Antichrist, the Son of Perdition. I believe that it is a direct fulfillment of the prophecy of Revelation concerning Gog and Magog (The Roof, and those from the Roof)

"Had! The manifestation of Nuit! The unveiling of the "COMPANY OF HEAVEN". Every man and every woman is a "STAR"."

http://bookoflaw276.tripod.com