View Single Post
Old 10-02-2005, 06:32 PM

Default Re: Who Is David Icke?

O.T.O. Ordo Templi Orientis. Probably the main organ propagating the Law of Thelema today.

Thelema = the consummation of the Mystery of Iniquity. The aim and goal of the Mystery of Iniquity since the time of Christ.

Why do I think Icke is involved?

Because I know how Thelemites speak. I've learned to see past the veil of Illusion and look to the DOCTRINE of a person. And his DOCTRINE is pure poison.

If a teacher walks like a Thelemite, talks like a Thelemite and writes like a Thelemite, he IS a Thelemite.

Watch out for a person who is ever eager to share insider information of conspiracies and NEVER gives any solutions. This too is psychological programming.

His shapeshifting lizard theory came directly from the Typhonian O.T.O. It corresponds to the Biblical doctrine of the seed of the woman and the seed of the serpent.

Only a person in complete empathy to the position of the seed of the dragon, or serpent would speak in the terms that Icke does.

What's the final touchstone test? He rejects Christ.

And Christ said, "He who is not with me is against me."

Icke is subtle. Icke isn't subtle enough. I DON'T believe he is for you. I DON'T believe he is for you. Only a person in complete harmony with the objectives of Illuminati and O.T.O. could speak in the way he does.