View Single Post
Old 10-03-2005, 06:30 PM

Default Re: How did the Female end up Worshipping herself?

Sorry, Barbara. I ain't buyin' it.

Everything, everything, EVERYTHING is the fault of white MALES these days. EVERYTHING.

THAT is the very crap, I no longer have a shred of tolerance for. No, there's something else going on.

What if most of the problems today, including marital infidelity, are a direct result women not stepping up to the plate?

Women have such unrealistic expectations of men, it is almost indiscribable.

Think I'm just making this stuff up? What if the enemies of western civilization knew something about women that women won't admit -- they are far more gullible then even the most gullible man. Maybe women aren't half as invincible, liberated, or 'successful' as their narcissicistic self-love believes.

Maybe the gorilla's that women have been 'liberated' from were the people they really had a great need for -- men, the other half of the human race. And maybe women need to look in the mirror themselves and understand that not every damn thing that happens in this world is the fault of THE WHITE MAN!!! You racist, sexist, biggot!

I want you to read every last word of the following document: Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars

http://www.akasha.de/~aton/swfqw.html