View Single Post
Old 10-04-2005, 01:28 AM

Default Re: Crowley, End of the World, and Jack the Ripper

In a discussion of New World Order conspiracies, you will often hear about the Freemasons, Illuminati, Satanists, and even Wiccans.

But I have noticed something that does not cease to amaze me. In all of this discussion the subject of THELEMA hardly ever comes up.

Even in the wonderful lecture series, Build Yourself and Ark, provided on this site by the Catholic Priest, and in all of his discussion about Freemasonic and Illuminati conspiracies through the 18th, 19th, and 20th centuries, not ONE WORD about Aleister Crowley and Thelema.

I look at other conspiracy websites. It's the same thing; not a word about Thelema.

Does this seem to be a strange omission to anyone but myself? Especially seeing as how Aleister Crowley was the trailblaizer of 20th century occultism?

To know about Freemasonry, Theosophy, Satanism, Witchcraft, and Illuminati without a working knowledge of Thelema is to be almost totally bereft of a knowledge of what is happening today, and why it happened.

A discussion of Freemasonry, Satanism, and general occult conspiracies in the 20th century without a discussion of Crowley, is like talking about Christianity without a discussion of Jesus Christ.

The Old Bastard has hidden long enough in the shadows.