View Single Post
Old 10-04-2005, 06:36 PM

Default Re: How did the Female end up Worshipping herself?

The point I am trying to make is that the two sexes must come to an agreement with each other. Let's say, just for argument's sake, that us men DID revolt and beat the women of the world into submission. . . the only thing that's going to end up happening is the women beating us down later on . . . it doesn't matter what the method is, it will happen. Look at what happened already.

I admit, what is going on right now is not fair to men . . . but, like in all other cases of unfairness among the masses, it was the terrible few that ruined it for the rest of us. Think of it like Seargant Hartman from Full Metal Jacket making the entire squad to push-ups over the fat prick having the jelly donut in his footlocker. That's how it is, be it fair or not. Nobody ever said life was fair, and as long as people keep fighting, an agreement will never be reached.

And if anywone else thinks this is bullshit . . . look at what has happened throughout the world since the dawn of history. COnquored nations always rise up to fight in another war.

And I'm quite tired of us all killing each other. Lets focus on the assholes who are un-justly sitting on the top of the proverbial mountain . . . they made it REAL easy for us to turn on each other.

WE MUST WORK TOGETHER, DAMMIT!

And just to let you know that I'm not some feminist pussy . . . there are women out there that love this power they have WAY too much . . . but there are also women out there that have been saved by this system as well. Either way, both sides suffer.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer