Old 10-05-2005, 03:58 AM

Default Re: Insider, AC 13

Quote:
igwt wrote:
Quote:
fra_nothing wrote:
Come.

That is not a request.
What do you make of, 'Insider' and 'The One' of which he/she spoke of?
What do I make of s/he/it...

Well, if you want the lowdown on this clown, he's no Elite...he's a 1337.

Probably a Chaote, Erisian, or a Thelemite (they're all the same. Just variations on a theme).

Thelemites have even starting making fake Illuminati sites. What people don't understand is that what was once Illuminati has almost totally been taken over by Thelema. It's the same deal, just a different name.

Now, I'll ask you a question: What about this crap...

http://www.illuminati13.org

They do try.

I'm not saying that Illuminati doesn't exist today. What I'm saying is that there is a huge power struggle going on behind the scenes that they don't want you to know about. It isn't all 'piece and unity'. Far from it.

The big ones? Freemasonry, Thelema, Illuminati - and all of their branch groups: Church of Satan, OTO, Wicca, Scientology, Mormonism, Order of Druids, Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica **cough***Church of England***cough***cough.

Is their any philosophy that binds all this web together. Yep. It's called Liber AL vel Legis. You already knew that Illuminati Order worshiped Satan in the form of Horus Crowned and Conquoring.

Crowley just gave them their own book. Crowley didn't start much of a new idea, he just consummated an old dream of Satan called Mysterium Iniquitatis.