View Single Post
Old 01-04-2005, 02:18 PM

Default Liberals vs Conservatives

Peace,

I think i have said the following on another thread, however perhaps it would benefit somebody here, but please don't take it as an insult. I believe deeply that all human beings have a chance to be redeemed, that's why a reminder may benefit.

On every forum, in any family, country, community, there will always be people who fall in the extremes of Satan.

The first extreme is more rigid, self-righteous, intolerant, they are stuck in a rigid dogma, their whole phsyche depends on it to the extent that anybody who dares to question this dogma is considered as a threat, a kiler who wants to kill him or her, since he attacks what they put trust in, their idol, their religion. Many Christians, as well as Muslims on this forum have fallen in that extreme, and believe me i have no desire to redicule or insult anyone, but what you are doing is only suffocating you rather than freeing your soul. Along with that line are the "patriots", the war mongers, the conservative "elite" who because of depending phsycologically on conjecture, they see anybody who question it as a threat who must be eliminated (either by verbal abuse, or physical attack as in the war of Iraq).
I think and i maybe wrong, that the leaders of America were duped by a more evil faction into launching a war out of fear.

This brings us to a more evil faction, who is secretly manipulating the masses (who bought the first extreme of fake conservatism), perhaps they are the globalists who accomplish their agendas through deceipt, and lying. They are the bullies at work, home, factory, they are the ones who are totally free of any dogma or god, their god is their own egos, that's why they believe that whatever they say is the right thing and all others are dumb sheeple. You may call them "the liberals", the "new age", the "false gods" or whatever, but they are no better than the first extreme of conservatism, they may even be more dangerous because usually they have the upper hand because they pursue leadership from childhood (because they think they are gods), also i noticed that it becomes more devastating when this liberal is a woman (feminists) because she will pursue leadership at home, which is against God's design .

I can see that on this forum too, however i don't like to name names because i believe everybody still have a chance to repent and break free again.

One faction, the conservatives, defend their faith (which is ok), but try to force it on others (which is bad), so naturally the other extreme must appear to counter these forces, and thus the liberals (who are not actually that religious at all!) start rediculing, bullying, insulting the conservatives which is ofcourse bad and intolerant!

So what's the solution? i believe everyone should try to understand the other, without compromising his or her core values, we should be tolerant in the true sense of the word, thus when the conservatives start forcing their dogmas, a liberal should point that out respectfully, and i am sure the conservatives would appreciate that manner, and refrain. But when you start rediculing, insulting the conservatives, they would naturally as per their programing consider it as a threat and their forcing of the dogma gets more severe, and we end up in a never ending cycle of violence!

I recently saw the same situation in Egypt, with one prominent feminist who is a liberal declaring her candidacy for the presidency, this feminist is well known of her attack on religion and God! under the guise of being religiously moderate. Ofcourse the other extreme (the fundamentalists, conservatives) soon appeared and started attacking this infidel!, and the country is torn between these two extremes of liberals (ego=god) and conservatives (religion=god).

As for me and the submitters, we have no personal problems with those who don't follow us, on the contrary we are to be equitable and loving towards everybody without compromising our religion. Which means any attack, or forcing of dogma by another will be dealt with in the same manner.

I hope somebody here will realize his or her mistake and repent.

Qur'an [60:8] GOD does not enjoin you from befriending those who do not fight you because of religion, and do not evict you from your homes. You may befriend them and be equitable towards them. GOD loves the equitable.
-------------------------------------------------

As for those who attack religion (the liberals), they should know that there is one true religion which is "Submission", why is it important on such a forum?

because the NWO is a religion (a satanic one) and NOTHING can defeat it except God's religion.

Ahmad Nishitoba

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...