Thread: NWO & UFO
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2005, 04:37 PM

Default Re: NWO & UFO

Peace,

I think there is strong resemblance between the accounts on alliens and what Quran tells us of the "Jinns".

I have lately read an article that proved my doubts,

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/possession_alien_abduction.htm

For one, the way the leaders talk (in the accounts of their victims) about their extraterrestial origins, rings a bell of supremacy and racism, which is a confirmed trait of Satan and his descendants (the Jinns) in Quran. Which means that those leaders are completely controlled by their Jinn-companions (Jinn-devils).

Satan said to God:

[38:76] He said, "I am better than he; You created me from fire, and created him from clay."

The Jinns are indeed alliens, they are invisible, made of smokless fire, however sometimes they may become visible by posessing something, as per the following verse:

The staff of Moses turned into a serpent, that he thought was a Jinn,

[27:10] "Throw down your staff." When he saw it moving like a demon, he turned around and fled. "O Moses, do not be afraid. My messengers shall not fear.

However they don't scare me a bit. Whether they are invisible or visible, they have no power.

The Jinns also in their original state (unbound by a human body they posess) can freely roam around this universe.

I think the satanist leaders have found a way to contact these evil entities directly and perform the kind of evil experiments they do. They are only bringing themselves trouble and problems.

One righteous Jinn said:

[72:6] " `Human beings used to seek power through jinn beings, but they only afflicted them with a lot of adversity.

Ahmad Nishitoba

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...