View Single Post
Old 01-04-2005, 09:30 PM

Default Re: The Battle For Your Mind

A very insightful read.
My only point of disagreement, re the discussion of fundamentalist religious brainwashing:

Quote:
Let me point out here that I don't think most revivalist preachers realize or know they are using brainwashing techniques.
I would rebut this with this excerpt from an article currently linked from Dr. Henry's savethemales website:

Quote:
It is well known that wealthy Illuminati chieftains Henry Luce (Order of Skull & Bones patriarch and head of the Time Life empire) and William Randolph Hearst (Hearst newspapers) puffed up and made evangelist Billy Graham a "star." Knights of Malta magnate, J. Peter Grace (W.R. Grace and Co. Chemicals) and his cronies, such as Ted Turner (CNN), were the prime movers behind Pat Robertson's Christian Broadcasting Network apparatus. Other Illuminati helped set up the Crouches and their Trinity Broadcasting Network.

The Illuminati Builds Tower of Infamy

This unholy marriage of Evangelical Christianity and mind control is no coincidence. This is, in fact, the plan that the author of the article inquires about in his final line.