View Single Post
Old 01-04-2005, 11:24 PM
Default Re: The New Age movement

My wife read some of this website, I figured it would be easier than explaining to her all of the shit going on. She said this of the NWO

Would you like to know the truth of it all . . . the more I look at it, this world we live in, the more I WANT to see the so-called world end. It would be just like re-installing windows into the computer. Maybe there should be no more resistance to this, let them do what they want, and let them kill themselves off even faster . . .
to this I said . . .

I've ALWAYS gone the side of the underdog in every fight I've been in during highschool . . . Hell, I joined the football team just to I could beat jocks into the ground.

The time has come . . .

The gauntlet has been thrown, and the challenge must be met. Let holy fire cleanse purge the devil from our earth . . . Let blood flow and bone crack . . . still, it gives me pause . . . however, sometimes we must be cruel in order to be kind. So, let us go out and defeat our enemy, and let NO ONE stand in our way.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer