View Single Post
Old 01-05-2005, 07:37 AM

Default Re: The Battle For Your Mind

Peace,

For me i have no doubt that Mr.Dick is but a servant of Satan!

Why?

"The Only Hope of Immunity
The only hope of attending such gatherings without being affected is to be a Buddha and allow no positive or negative emotions to surface. Few people are capable of such detachment."

First of all he admits over and over again that he uses the SAME techniques!, he is obviously skilled in brain washing, mind-control and hypnotism. And then he gives you a "yes-set" with alot of points you could agree with, and in flashes inside his article he introduces the vicious idea that we are mindless, soulless, suggestible animals (like the russian guy experiment with animals!), so that you finish reading with one big idea in your mind, that there is no escape from mind-control!.

The Alpha state he is speaking about is what i call "The Jinn taking over state", your Jinn-companion (who is a descendant of Satan) has one purpose and it is to control you, but neither he nor Satan have any power to do so UNLESS you accept their initial triger,

[14:22] And the devil will say, after the judgment had been issued, "GOD has promised you the truthful promise, and I promised you, but I broke my promise. I had no power over you; I simply invited you, and you accepted my invitation. Therefore, do not blame me, and blame only yourselves. My complaining cannot help you, nor can your complaining help me. I have disbelieved in your idolizing me. The transgressors have incurred a painful retribution."

Mr.Dick talks about the human being as if he is some kind of soulless robot, easily manipulated!

"The more we find out about how human beings work through today's highly advanced technological research, the more we learn to control human beings."

Well, the bad news for him is that you don't have to be a Buddha to resist Satan's suggestions. All his techniques are a waste of time and money, since only the strayers, the idol-worshipers will buy his garbage.

Satan has no power on those who are devoted to God ALONE (not God+..).

[15:42] "You have no power over My servants. You only have power over the strayers who follow you.

If you remember God frequently and that only Him has any power to harm or benefit you, you will always be able to put the truth and righteousness over suggestion and even over your own opinion and desires, so that no power on earth could mind-control you AGAINST your will.

If brainwashing and mind-control are really effective with everybody, there would be no TEST, no judgment, and this life would be meaningless.

You have a God given power to RESIST (JIHAD) Satan and to say NO to his evil suggestions, but whether you use it or not, is up to you.

Ahmad Nishitoba

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...