Thread: Symbology
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2005, 04:21 PM

Default Re: Symbology

But the fact of the matter is, I have already done the only necessary thing.

Events are now set in motion that cannot be undone.

For those of you who are convinced that I am 'psychotic', I am content to let you keep thinking that.

I've never been the suicidal type. For all the hardship I have faced, it's never even crossed my mind. And that is the truth.

It isn't just because I am affraid of judgement. It is that I am far too mean to commit suicide. Albeit, my 'meaness' isn't derived from pleasure or desire. It is a drive that comes from a metaphysical sense of Justice.

I've never been the type to 'go postal'. Though my enemies should wish it, it will never happen. I don't kowtow before the 'Falling Down' profile.

To me, it isn't good enough. No, this must be accomplished on the grand scale. And the only one able to accomplish it is God, not man. I have done as much as humanly possible. The promise is that the church would respond with a word against the Mystery of Iniquity in these end times. This has been done.

And now it is in God's hand. And I would not lay a finger on one Illuminist so long as I live. I would never want to take away one iota of the wrath they have coming to them. And they deserve every shred of it.

No. I wait. Patiently. Patiently. I await that Day.