View Single Post
Old 10-10-2005, 08:24 AM

Default Re: Possible Health Value of Gold, Apart From Monetary Value

One could argue that the knowledge and access to monatomic precious metals and their properties is yet another example of sacred knowledge and power ending up in the wrong hands - a sign of the times we live in, the Iron Age/Kali Yuga.

I wouldn't dismiss the possible knowledge within Freemasonry/Gnosticism that easily. The mystery of alchemy is older than both Freemasonry and Gnosticism. From my studies of different spiritual systems, like Sufism and early Buddhism, it seems to me that all traditional systems of sacred knowledge concern themselves with the same, identical metaphysical dilemmas, be they Eastern or Western and Hermeticism being the Western "version" of spiritual alchemy was banned by the Church because it didn't agree to surrender the monopoly of spiritual authority to it.

These metaphysical dilemmas are concerned with the soul and what happens to it after death; what's SUPPOSED to happen to it; is it possible to influence what happens to it; if yes, then HOW, and which direction should one steer it in; what is the ULTIMATE goal, etc. These questions are universal and all religions of all times have always tried to find the answers to these questions.

Certainly, the Knights Templar were nowhere near the state of degeneration and corruption modern Freemasonry is in today. Their contact and understanding of Eastern mystery schools like the Muslim equivalent to chivalric, knighly orders like the Sufi tariqas was on a different, higher level than the simply worldly temporal - the Knights Templar and the Muslim Orders of Knights represented the same universal concepts of, for example Holy War, as a possible Way to spiritual realization, just like the King Arthur Legend and the adventures of his knights symbolizes spiritual journeys and adventures happening within.

Of course, gradually the Knights Templar degenerated, but Freemasonry only infiltrated its ranks later. Now, it's a total and utter tool of dark forces. But let's not let those dark forces also contaminate what's still genuine esoteric wisdom in Hermeticism and Alchemy, just because NWO Freemasonry are trying to use it to their evil ends. What they are involved in is the 'involution' of these concepts, turning them inside out, perverting them. What they are ultimately doing is COUNTER-INITIATION.