View Single Post
Old 10-10-2005, 09:31 AM

Default Re: I Think I'm a Prude!

BlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngel.
There!
Something I need more work on but nevertheless ought to post is the radical functional differences between the Luciferian organizations and others.
For example: I work in a company that has a functional, or modular structure. Though we have many departments, we all work together with a common mission, like players on a team, or different organs of the body. In fact, this is the paradigm of the Church: to be Christ's body on the earth, working towards a shared vision. Christ is the head, the "brains", if you will, directing the body according to his will.
The Luciferian organizations, on the other hand all seem to have one structural paradigm in common: the circles or levels which go from the recreational on the outside to the most insular and secret on the inside. Those at the highest levels see the others as pawns to be used for their purposes.
And this, fra_nothing, is regrettably what can happen in a church heavily infiltrated by Freemasons, etc. They begin to transform the inspired organization of the church into something with secret levels and cabinets, each higher level being more insular than the next.
Comment?