View Single Post
Old 10-10-2005, 09:35 PM

Default Re: Icke You Are A FRAUD! And Your Followers Some Of The Most Gullible Fools To EVER Walk The Earth.

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Quote:
And to point out that calling it a "theory" detracts from its veracity?

Is that the exception that proves the rule or does it disprove it?
The moon is made of cheese. Doubt me? Well, prove me wrong. Ever been to the moon? Ever spoken to someone who's been to the moon?

You know, you should keep an open mind about things...

You remind me of someone in a trench. The enemy is advancing. Instead of making a practical choice based on input from your 5 senses, you decide that theoretical physics tells you that nothing really exists and if you close your eyes for long enough it will all go away.

That is the mind set of an abused child who has been made to have an "open" mind...which is full of what NOHOPE?

For you and the Ickians...this whole shebang is just a "club". A point of reference that makes you feel part of a "group"...even special. Setting you apart.

The program being unleashed has VERY practical consequences and you would do well to pull your head out of your arse and smell the roses. I assure you, they smell much better than your own shit.
It seems to me that you're awfully good at ascribing motives where none are perceptible and equally good at ascribing attributes that don't exist. Could it be that your "open mind" is more closer than mine?