View Single Post
Old 10-11-2005, 04:57 AM

Default Re: Icke You Are A FRAUD! And Your Followers Some Of The Most Gullible Fools To EVER Walk The Earth.

How do you get someone to take poison? You mix a little bit of poison with a lot of brownies. How do you get someone to believe a lie? Mix in a little bot of lies with a little bit of truth. David Icke seems to take facts and fiction and mix them up quite well to destract people from knowing what is truely going on.

Now, personally, I believe in spirits, angels and demons, and manifestations of such that could take on pratically any form. The concept of the Chitihuri doesn't seem impossible to me. I have watched a bunch of Icke films. And at first, I was totally into him. But then it began to dawn on me, if everything this guy publicly says is true, there's no way he would be so popular. I hear his site gets a million hits a day or something. Plus, he MAKES MONEY from his books and such. Anytime money is involved, look out.

Personally, I don't know if he has become a victum of mind control, of if he is a full misdirecting operative, or what.

What he says about shapeshifting reptillians can work in two ways: It can make regular people be very less inclined to ever believe conspiracy theories due to the over the top nature of the whole reptillian thing. Also, it can misdirect those who are already on the conspiracy scene.

Regardless though, not all of the facts Icke provides are fradulent. He does say things that are true.

However, the devil himself quotes the scriptures...