Thread: Symbology
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2005, 06:12 AM

Default Re: Symbology

To Spectre: The seal of the United States and the symbols on the dollar bill are pretty much where most peopel start when they begin to study the Masons and the global elite. *chuckles* I doubt you'll find many people here who are not framiliar with it.

I don't really need to get into the ymbolism of the pryamid, the eagal, or the eye. What I will say however is they all, for the most part, have their origins in the masonic. The vast majority of the United State's founding fathers were Masons.

Fra_Nothing obviously has little to no understanding of what the many facets of the symbol stands for, but he sure likes to through around catch phrases and pretend to.

Anyways, lets begin with what the symbol means.

Atop the pyramid is what's called the "all seeing eye of Horus", which is perhaps the most famous symbol of the masons, and is seen all over the place today. The all seeing eye has been associated with Sirius, the Eye of God, the pineal gland, and the Illuminati. Not only was the Egyptian calendar based on the rising of Sirius, but the Sun is astrologically conjunct to Sirius every year on July 4, for the birthday of the United States of America. Also, some Mayan groups froze their New Year to July 26, when Sirius rises in that part of the world. On January 1 at midnight, Sirius culminates, reaching its highest point in the sky, at the only time of year when it is visible all night long.

The eye sits on a 13 step pyramid. The pyramid os symbolic of the system which is set up in which the elite at the top rule the many at the bottom, and at the very top are the "illuminated ones", the ones with forbidden knowledge, secret technologies, and direct connections to otherworldy beings and the occult.

The other note worthy things are the six sided star, the halo around the eye, the eagle, and the latin words. These all have very deep meanings. I could get into them all if you really wanted, but you'd probably be better off doing a google serach on the masonic symbolism behind the seal of the united states. Plus I'm just realizing I'm alot more tierd than i thought, and there is alot more subject matter here than I am willing to sit and type out right now.